Patient Participation Group - YOU can make a difference!
We would love to have an active patient participation group.
Please get in touch if you would be interested in getting involved.
Patient Participation Groups:
- Help to develop Practice Communications (e.g. booklets, patient information leaflets, newsletters)
- Fundraise for supplementary equipment
- Get involved in Health Board consultations
- Participate in the Locality Planning Group
- Help to carry out surveys or obtain patient views
- Raise awareness of key public health messages
- Help to influence the development of local health services
- Help to advise the Practice about service improvements
- Work with the practice to improve services to patients
If you wish to become involved please contact the surgery by email at email@example.com
For chat and discussion visit the PPG on Facebook